Since its inception, Powerhead has been entrusted by international publishers to create games for well known brands.
More recently, we have created several original and critically acclaimed self-published games! Check out “Glow Artisan“, winner of the 2010 IGF’s Best Mobile Game Design award!
Developed for Worldwide Distribution
Powerhead has released over twenty games worldwide. Our games have been sold in over 25 countries, in at least 13 languages, and some (like the Winx Club) are based on European properties!
With a good portion of our sales coming from overseas, PHG knows the value of timely localization and international appeal.
- ??? 2012
- iOS 2011 “ASYNC Corp.”
- iOS 2010 Glow Artisan
- WP7 2010 Glow Artisan
- NDS 2010 Backyard Football Rookie Rush
- DSi 2010 Did It Myself ABC123
- NDS 2010 Backyard Baseball Sandlot Sluggers
- NDS 2010 Major League Baseball 2K10
- DSi 2009 Glow Artisan
- NDS 2009 Imagine: Soccer Captain (with Mia Hamm!)
- NDS 2009 Winx Club: Your Magic Universe
- NDS 2009 Petz Fashion Dogz & Catz
- NDS 2008 My Fun Facts Coach
- NDS 2008 Imagine: Movie Star
- NDS 2007 Winx: Mission Enchantix
- NDS 2007 Petz Catz 2
- NDS 2007 CSI: Dark Motives
- NDS 2006 Catz (Official Site)
- NDS 2006 Winx Club: Quest for the Codex
- GBA 2006 Winx Club: Quest for the Codex
- GBA 2006 Catz (Localization)
- GBA 2005 Trollz: Hair Affair
- GBA 2004 Mary-Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16
- GBA 2003 Legends Of Wrestling II
- GBA 2003 Mary-Kate and Ashley Girls Night Out
- GBC 2002 E.T. Digital Companion
- GBC 2001 Mary-Kate and Ashley Pocket Planner
Powerhead Games is licensed for all major game platforms.